martes, 20 de enero de 2009

BOTLN 011509

They pick me up and drag me into an ambulance, feeling my always irregular pulse and my always irregular breathing, and not knowing I am not human, they try to defibrilate me, but the device is too weak to heal me enoughly to survive, the last thing I see is my own blody humor fly into the sky as I cough violently.

I see the Quashmall, it calls to me, making me remember the pact I made with Lelouch. I wake up, its dark, and a gust of cold air is blowing from somewhere, I have been put, once again, in the morgue. I pull myself out of the plastic bag and then push myself out of the drawer. I need to get out of here, but I am bare naked, I am about to step down of the drawer and look for some clothes when I hear voices outside the room, talking about practicing an autopsy on me and on Saed, I lay down again and pull myself int and play dead.
I am put on the surgery table as they mention that Real wants to be present for this, she is obsessed.
She enters the room not long after, and asks the men to leave, saying that she wants some time alone with me, since I was her friend, quite cynical. When they leave she tells me to raise, that she knows I am now fine. I do raise and put the sheet that covered me on, She asks me why we were at the school last night, I tell her it is hard to believe, but she only replies that she has quite an open mind, in the end she convinces me and explain as best as I can.
She tells me that I am free to go, I ask her for her coat, but she denies me such a simple favor, I then stare into her eyes and whisper her to give me her clothes, to release Sephiroth, to erase our files and to go to California by foot and without money. She obbeys, her warm coat is a nice change from the cold steel surface of the table.Still, her clothes are somewhat large for me, but they will do, she leaves wearing the same sheet I had dropped just as the two men return, they are confused about why I am now standing, I infuse my fire into one of them and the terror makes him fight his companion.
I walk out and take Real´s car. I think about what to do now, and I think about going batck to the Book, I drive to the Spina Mannor and ask to be let in, after some time they let me in, and am greeted by Helena, who most probably has just awakened.
I ask her to communicate me with Gustaf, he might be able to deal with the car. He tells me to meet him in the Red Moscow, his favorite restaurant, as I walk out to meet him I meet Sephiroth, who thinks it was Helena who had taken him out of Jail, I explain to him that it was me. And that I am about to see Gustaf to help me get rid of the car.
I take the car out of the driveway and start heading to the meeting, but the Book keeps calling me, I see a good space next to a fire hydrant and park next to it, and take the license plates off from the car, I get to the Hudson river and throw the plates into it, and then get back to the Spina residence. Helena is out, Susaku brings her back while I am telling Sephiroth what I did to the car. When asked if she would like to go out again tomorrow, she replies that she is plannigna trip to Massachusetts, Cornelia comes out from somewhere and reprehends her for such plans. She says that Helena must learn self defense and that she is to start learning fencing, and hands her a sword, I think about it and think about the difficulties of carrying a sword around, I look at Sephiroth and sort of enjoy the irony.
I read the book, time passes me by again as I am enthralled by its contents ant mysteries, Sephiroth comes in and asks what I see within it, I simply reply “information of the important kind, many names like Ghast and Wu” trying to cause a reaction on him as these too are familiar to us, strangely enough I see the Bloody Princess Euphemia vi Britania. Just then we both become aware of two things: A strange buzzing sound and an Azoth aproaching us. Not long after the huge window shatters as Genesis and one of his Pandorans break in, Sephiroth gets in the way as I try to look into Genesis´ eyes, they draw their swords.
Genesis’ strange talk emerges, claiming he comes to take the book away from the Princess before she stains her hands, I hold the book as best as I can and ask him how is it that Genoma knew about the contents of the book, how is it that he too is looking for the Necronomicon. Seems Ghast talked to much to the vile creature. Knowing the contents of the book I for a while consider it safe for me to destroy some of it, to render it useless to anyone else but me, but my will fails me, I cannot destroy this book, it has become precious to me. They fight, not without me trying to paralyze Genesis, but he resists. Genesis does bring Sephiroth to his knees, I can imagine why as I remember how much damage we took just last night.
I run, I get out of the room and head for the staris, trying to get to Helena and Cornelia, or whomever can stop this creature. Still I am too slow for him, he catches me, and grabs the Book, and is about to take it away from me when I manage to whisper a couple of orders to him; to leave us alone and to go as far away as possible.
Sephiroth is taken to the doctors within the house, they say he will heal in some time, I ask Helena if they have any sort of generator, After some useless arguing with one of the doctors, we take Sephiroth out to where the generator is, I make him touch the wires as the device works and see him heal.
When we go back in Cornelia tells Helena that her departure will be in two days, since many details must be taken into consideration for their people, a simple mistake in schedule and it would be over for them.
These two days are used by Lelouch to e-mail me, he wants to meet me. I set the rendezvous point at the Green Dragon in Central Park. He is pompous as usual, claiming that his plan is working quite perfectly, so I complain about Genesis and Genoma attacking us. He claims those two have always been outside the plan. And tell him his precious tool was almost lost to the Pandoran.

No hay comentarios: