lunes, 26 de enero de 2009

BOTLN 250109

Once my ranting is over Lelouch hands me an envelope, I open it and find within it the picture of some guy, Eisenholm or something like that, I am to find him, but I do not know how, the trip to Massachussetts is close, and there I am going to look for the precious Necronomicon.
I keep reading the Book, name after name the stories it sometimes contains about those who once were known by this name and that, the curiosity that once drove me has turned into a morbid obsession.
As I browse among the long list of names, I hear a strange sound coming from the bathroom, I put the Book down and take Real´s gun out of the Drawer, it is heavy, and will probably push me back, but it is still a weapon, I open the door, it is dark inside, only the dim light from the open window illuminates the inside I turn the light on and step in and close the window, and pick up the toothbrush hook, which had fallen. I go back to the Book.
Again I hear the noise, and again I take the gun with me I open the door and see the window is again open, then I turn to the mirror, and the girl is there, her orange eyes looking at me, I ask her what she wants and only a noise like static come out of her mouth, I walk out, grab the Book and head for the exit, hoping that Cornelia is around since Helena has gone with Suzaku, but as I take the doorknob in my hand I feel my arm being held, a cold grasp, I look and see the pale arm of the girl holding me, I get tired of it and whisper to her to tell me what she wants, I feel my fire burning into her, but again I get noise as a reply, I tell her to write it down, but she does not, seems she is unable to write, tired as I am, I ask her to leave me alone, and she does.
I take my cellphone and call Helena, she answers and I ask her if she´s seen this girl, her answer is affirmative, and she insists she wants to solve all this as soon as possible. I only tell her we have to be patient and find the Necronomicon.

As we descend in Massachussetts Kadaj´s friends are already there waiting us, they have rented a car and seems they have brought some college bimbos to greet their “Brother”. As we are greeted, one of Kadaj´s friends, Loz, aproaches me, and offers me a gift, I take the small box and pull out a rather nice necklace, I look at him and say I am thankful as I hear Helena´s cellphone ringing, its an SMS that she reads, she looks at me and tells me to get us some way to go back to New York. I return my eyes to Loz. I begin then to tease him about his motorcycle, asking if it is faster than Kadaj´s, that I like such machines, and stuff like such, which I have learnt men are suceptible to. He does give me the key to the machine, but he insists on riding with me, I would love to use one of my transmutations on him but there are too many witnesses around. By the time I see my plan has failed I see Helena jumping into a Cab with Kadaj as his other friend jumps into a car with the bimbos they have brought. I jump on the motorcycle and drive after her.
Our destination is Miskatonic University, buildings that even I as a Promethean, know are old, the trees are leave less and crows fly over our heads once and again, the road leads us to an iron gate where a guard asks us our buisness, a second later and Kadaj has him opening the gate and guiding us to the library, we walk now among the stone buildings with most of their glass windows looking like dark pits or dimly lit by some bulbs that seem they know they are fighting a lost battle against the darkness, the crows do not stop their sqwaking as we walk, the gargoyles high above us remind me of the idea of dormant Pandorans. Loz keeps me close to him. I do wonder if he is scared or simply pretending to protect me. It has been long since I let a man so close, and it was usually a married man looking for a concubine, and I would only accept people that held power, but Loz is just a second rank, Kadaj seems to be their leather, and Yazoo seems to be much smarter, I actually ask him why they follow K, but when I remember his vampiric state, it all makes sense.
The guard leaves us at the entrance to the Library, an old woman receives us there, Helena says she is there to pick some books for her brother, who is sick, and ask the librarian to look for the list of books he had been reading and investigating. The woman prints a list of twenty books, all of them belonging to the Occultism section of the library, we look for it, it is several stories underground, I find it, only a dim light from a distant lightbulb reaches us. Helena tells us to look for the books in the list, but somehow I am distracted by Loz, it is strange to be with a human that bears little power, a strange curiosity drives me now, the Gold I follow tells me this could be a worthy lesson for my pilgrimage. Besides I have little idea of how to find anything in this place, however, when.Loz suggests we go to a dark corner I say no. Still while I make an effort to find the books in the list I put my hand in my pocket and feel the necklace Loz gave me earlier.
We gather after a while, Helena and Kadaj are talking to some redhaired man, he seems to trust the vampires and they seem to trust him, he explains he is an authority among the vampires in this university, and that some sort of council is to be made in order to decide if we can access the information we seek.
We all head out, being led by this powerful vampire, Mandragora, to a dormitory they have reserved for vampires, ghouls and blood-dolls. Once he explains us that there is a room for us women and one for the men, Helena mentions openly she needs the Necronomicon, Mandragora looks at her and agrees to give it to her, and asks her to go with him, I am about to join in when I once again feel the curiosity awakened by Loz, I trust Helena, and know the book will come to me eventually. Kadaj and Helena leave with Mandragora, Sephiroth enters the room destined for the men as I follow Loz into the other one.
Still he is too nervous, I know he has failed, in spite the fact that to us Createds the feeling of all this is quite vacuous and not particularly thralling, and that many among humans crave for it, I know he has failed, he starts sobbing, and I start watching TV. Kadaj and Helena return, just as they anounce their presence, Loz runs away, followed by his so called “brother”, and they are later followed by Helena.
She calls me some minutes later, saying that Loz is quite hurt,I care little about it, but in the end she convinces me to give him a second chance, she asks too for me to leave my cellphone as it is and not to end the call, It is confusing to me, she was once human, and the Golden path before me demands me to behave as human as possible.

3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

arrimones ftw

Hyuga Ricdeau dijo...

Falto mayor descripción de las escenas sexuales!!!!!!

Oye, ya te estan saliendo más faltas de ortografía.

Eduardo Negrete dijo...

yeah you suck ass like hell, haces aburrido lo que tocas jajajaja