miércoles, 7 de enero de 2009

BotLN 4-01-09

Animals have been appearing dead around the lighthouse, only the skin is left, the inside seems to have been disolved, the police are perplex, but I do know what it is that causes this, the documents I recovered from Shin Ra and that Lelouch had me translated talk about a creature that would surpass Projects S and G, If whatever little information I can add up is right, this thing is a Pandoran.
That is all that has called my attention lately, these last days have been dull, no contact from Lelouch, not even from Saed, I would have thought that he would contact me since his beloved leader is probably handling those Vampire politics.
The movement is finally contacting me, a series of messages describing Saeds last known whereabouts at an Ordo Dracul feeding place, a school where he works as a janitor, as usual they ask me to investigate it, and of course I bring Sephiroth with me.
The school is large, a large crest serves as its symbol, part of it has a strange dragon discretely put into the composition. We break in as we seem to have grown used to, and start looking. The first obvious place to start is the nearest broom closet, it is a good chocie since infront of it we find a poodle of blood, real blood, not any mixture of bloodlike stuff with a humour, so I automatically discard it being Saed´s. Inside we find three bodies, all with their chests torn open, from their necks hang three identical medallions with the little dragon that is hidden in the crest. I take one and keep it.
We continue looking, going up a floor at a time and finding more bodies, some are surrounded by ashes and bones, bones too brittle, since they simply pulverize at touch. I take a trash bag and put a couple of handfuls of this ash into it. As we explore another of this bloddy scenes we hear screaming, more like yelling as if someone were in pain, it comes from the lower part, we head down hastily and find that the entrance to the underground watter containters is open, inside it blood is scattered as more body parts lay everywhere, on the wall there is a torso, I take out a flashlight and recognize Saed, his arms and legs missing, as well as his eyes, I tell him we were sent to help as we pull him off the wall, some sort of sticky substance seems to hold him in place.
Saed explains that some creature ambushed him and devoured him, I only have a suspision, that it headed to a secret library the Ordo Dracul has here, we head there too, the library is open, and the entrance to the secret library is too, one of the dragon medalions is in what should have been a keyhole.
A strange voice reaches us, a cracking voice, seems it has to make a special effort to articulate, it is thanking someone for its help, and offering to leave It alive, as we aproach, I leave Saed on the floor and prepare my gun, Sephiroth walks in with his sword in hand, I peek inside, a woman is stuck to the wall, infront of her a transparent creature stands, it is hard to distinguish it, but looks like a gigantic bug it is leaning on a desk and picking up a book. Sephiroth tries to slice it, but his sword does little to it, the creature turns around and moving some sort of tail stabs Sephiroth, not a second later he is vomiting, his humor mixed with blood shines as it hits the ground, I shoot at the creature, but my bullet seems to bounce of him as he becomes visible, he walks towards me, claiming that he is satisfied for now, Genoma, as he walks by my side, he stings me too, right in my neck, I put my hand on the wound and feel how my humor sprouts out as I too vomit.
I hear a gun firing, the woman has released herself and has shot the creature, but again the bullet bounces off his skin.
I run and look into his eyes, he is inmediately paralyzed. We stare at each other for a long while, I try to command him, but I feel my fire being rejected inmediately, I start to heal myself using my pyros, Sephiroth and the woman get to where I am, they hesitate befor emaking an moves, my patience grows thin, and I use my inner fire to cause this hideous creature to fear, he does, but manages to hold onto the book. It runs away and leaves.
We head back to the library and start to look around for whatever the Pandoran was looking for, almost an hour goes by before we find out that it was a copy of the first chapter of the Necronomicon, this creature, what does he know about all this, and how is it that he knows?
Sirens reach our ears, they seem to be closing in from many directions, we notice the blue and red lights of turrets peek in through the windows. I ask Saed for help, he says that there is a backdoor through the cafeteria,. We head there, and when we open the door we find Real Meyer and two cops aiming their weapons at us, I clearly see their faces of horror as they look at Saed. I try to infuse fear into one of the cops as I did with the punks that tried to kill me weeks ago, but I am weakened. Real starts to mumble again about our monstruosity, I do nto hear, a great pain flows trough me, it makes me kneel and release Saed, my humor feels my mouth and blocks my speech as I try to tell him I am sorry. My pyros is almost gone, I do not think I can hold much longer. They pick me up, and put us all into custody.

No hay comentarios: