jueves, 18 de diciembre de 2008

Book of the Dead Names 14-12-08

We get to Lelouch´s hideout, I bang the door, the echo anounces us. The door opens and two armed people receive us, as soon as they recognize me they let us enter, this feeling of power is quite amusing. We get to Lelouch on the second floor of the warehouse he uses as headquarters for what he calls the Carthian Movement, I tell him about our little encounter with the St Giovannis. He mentions something about some Lancea Sanctum, and some Elders being kidnapped by them, and something about him finding one of these kidnapped elders. Not much relevant to me as it should be for Helena.
A young woman arrives and whispers something into Lelouch´s ear, he looks at me and tells me that Sephiroth has been caught by those who have the Elder he mentioned just seconds ago, He stands up and says he will come with me to retreive him.
He sets three different parties, one is conformed by Lelouch and I, to my surprise the young woman that brought the message also joins us, he says her name is Karen, she looks mostly caucasian, though she has notorious traces of Asian heritage.
Just before leaving, I see him making. Helena swear an oath, similar to the one I did in the prescence of the Quashmallim. I take not much care about it and head for the car.

We arrive at Shin-Ra, I barely recognize the place from which not long ago I simply ran away from , Lelouch an Karen step out of the car, and she inmediately aimed her gun at some bushes not far away from us, Kadaj emerges and starts arguing about his so worshipped and beloved invictus and some more useless stuff., I use the time to reach into the car´s glove compartment and take a gun.
I hear a gunshut and inmediately turn to see what is it, Karen´s shot Lelouch, who laughs as he recovers from the wounds, and explains that she is instructed to do that in case Lelouch is dominated or hypnotized.
Convincing Kadaj to join us, as we are all after Sephiroth we enter the building, Lelouch leading the way, and standing proudly infront of the guards, who do not attack him, demands the door be opened for us, I just hear some mumbling about us being his captives, we enter and a guard leads us to the cell block, and explaining that Proyect S is causing chaos somewhere else in an attempt to escape, and that he is already surrounded. He turns and leaves,, not without me asking him for his gun, he obbeys, but it’s a large rifle, I could barely control it, but Karen accepts it gladly.
Not long after the guard exits, Kallen received a message, seems that onother party has found Marianne, whom just might be the Elder Lelouch mentioned.

We go to get Sephiroth, Lelouch again walks to the guards that kept banging the door to some storage room and demanded Sephiroth to surrender. As Lelouch aproaches them, they all salute him as if he were some high ranking officer, and leave as soon as he orders them to. We knock the door more gently and Sephiroth comes out still holding two scientists in his hands.

An alarm sets off, Lelouch says it’s the third party, creating adiversion for us to exit, as we advance through a hallway, bars fall infront us blocking the way, I manage to push Kadaj to the other side and look for some switch, but he only fings that all the ways ahead are blocked similarly, Sepghiroth and Kadaj use their swords and break the bars, thus getting Kadaj back into the group, We turn around and head through an unexpected course, heading first into a strange laboratory that said something about some Genoma Proyect, within we find some tubes in which some strange glowing liquid flowed, I see some documents over a desk, I empty a paper bin and use it to containg as many documents as I can, in the meanwhile Sephiroth had opened a hatch leading to some sort of underground deposit for the strange liquid, he takes some smaller cylinders containing it, and then pushes some buttons on a console next to what seemso be a reactor, it shuts down, leaving us in utter darknes, only lit by the dim glowing tubes around us, Some light iluminated our way as Karen took out a lantern, she points to a door, which opens and reveals several people aiming at us. Lelouch vanishes in mid air, a while passes and his voice is heard and the soldiers lead us to the exit, we head home as a aseries of explotions behind us light the sky as the complex is reduced to rubble.

Once in Lelouch´s HQ, I ask for shelter for both Sephiroth and me.

2 comentarios:

Eduardo Negrete dijo...

Ja, que mal esta la cronica

Hyuga Ricdeau dijo...

En serio?, creo que se acerca lo mejor.