lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2008

WoD BotLN VI

Seeing that I am being threatened by my little coke fraud, I decide it is time to leav ethe shabby appartment I live in, besides, all my posesions have been destroyed by those Valkyrie people and punks that came in looking for valuables. I am gladly surprised as Helena kingly asks me to move in with her while I find some new place, and half confused when she tells me that she too is a vampire, it all makes much more sense now, though maybe I was just hoping that once I become human I could have the charm she has, its something that I crave for, its been too long a journey filled with hatred and scorn.
During the time I stay, we investigate a bit within the book, as I simply am trying to find out what is it that the proxies want from it, pinpoint it and probably guard myself from being tricked by them, however I do not find much, Dante might have helped but I rather have the least people around the book, Kadaj also is excluded from this particular investigation, though some names come up, Cervantes, a priest involved with the keys, Ghast and the name of the Chinese guy we visited at the hospital, very recent deaths. Something drives me to keep the book at hand and keep investigating it.
My wasteland is starting to manifest, to build up, the cold air outside cannot cool the building, the air is starting to feel heavy, difficult to breathe, soon I will be scorned by those in this building, adding to that electric storms have been hitting the zone, the electric power is starting to fail, surges every now and then, I ask Susaku for a surge protector on Helenas behalf, He brings it one evening while Sephiroth and Helena keep analizing the book, and I am already too tired to keep on trying to find something besides those names. As I plug the TV and the cable receiver to the surge protector the relative quiet of the place is broken by the screams of an obviously terrified person, Susaku runs inmediately, followed by Seph and Helena, I hear many more steps from the people in the building, when I arrive I can only see blood coming out from the threshold of one of the appartments, and hear one of the neighbors saying that the woman that lived there had been quite sick lately, Susaku is blocking the way, not letting anyone into the appartment, the police arrive, we all go back to our own lives and some hours later the body has been taken away.
I do not pay much attention to it all, I sit again infront of the TV listening to whatever Helena and Sephiroth mumble about the book, nothing much, Sephiroth leaves before sunrise. Helena then started to get ready for bed, or whatever vampires call it when they rest, when I hear her scream, I run to the bathroom and see how she raises herself from the floor, staring at what to her is an empty mirror, when I ask what happened she claims she has seen the ghost of the recently deceased neighbor, I try qielding the idea that it might have been a Quashmall, but kI do not even finish talking when the TV changes itself from channel and its volume raises to a very loud noice of snow, when we turn to see, we only distinguish a man in black standing infront of it, I run to the kitchen to get a knife, by the time I am back I see Helena with her arm reaching to where the man was, touching air, and on the floor, right where he had been standing only pillows remain.
The TV is still on, I sort fo distinguish some strange voice behind the noice, but it is impossible todistinguish anything it says.
We let it pass, Helena got her rest and I simply kept on doing nothing, not daring to take bthe book until we have found some good proof of its working. The night arrives and Helena gets into action once again, she is just coming out of her bath when someone knocks at the door, I open and find Sephiroth, asking if he could come in, I let him pass, and am surprised when I see that he is followed by the familiar faces of the St. Giovannis and a small young kid.
Once they are all inside, I realize that Sephiroth was never here, only that woman Luca who used some power to trick me, they claim they want the book, such words inmediately triggers something within me, once again an item of power is trying to be taken away from me, luckily for me Helena has thought of something similar and manages to make herself stand out as an important and intimidating figure, such a demenour tht I am thankful that it is not directed at me, but within some seconds our visitors are crying and scared, their bloodstained tears falling to the ground.
My chance comes to use my skills, but It fails, my very inner fire fails to overcome the resistances of these people, its frustrating but it in the end it was not necessary for me to do anything,. Susaku arrives, as he heard the sobbing from our scared visitors, he too becomes enthralled by Helena´s visage, a glorious image to a mortal, I must say.
By the time its all over, I suggest Helena we should leave this place, and take the book with us. She agrees, as we leave, I find out that these attempt was carried out by some vampires belonging to some Lancea Sanctum, that they are quite powerful and dangerous, then I remember Master Proxy´s words about him being able to help me with the dealings I might have with the Vampires, so I say to Helena that I might have some way of solving this problem, but I clarify nothing beyond that.

1 comentario:

Hyuga Ricdeau dijo...

Vaya, te has esforzado, pero en esta ocasión si tienes varios errores de ortografía kindly, lo escribiste como Kingily por ejemplo.