viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2008

WoD BotLN III

A week goes by without news, we have been investigating the diary, without finding anything on the book, it only shows some strange numbers, Roman numbers without an apparent order. Lacking some, probably the ones belonging to the pages I destroyed.
We return to the same pizza hut we visited, its become our regular gahering place, which does not disturb me, since through this life mockery I have become fond of this particular dish. Helena has even become friends with the girl who works here, some Nina, to a point that she comes and offers her an invitation. Helena seems surprised, it is an elegant party held by some polititian, she raises and hugs the girl, for a moment I think she actually bit her neck, but again I have more important things to think about.
We hang around for a while, to my surprise my Azoth has not affected those people around me my disquiet is letting me have a calm time. Until I feel a prescense, it scares me, since the fact that I can feel it means its quite close, I look to the door and see a dreaded red coat with a wing showing behind it, Genesis walks to us, I tremble, but he only sits and as usual Helena´s charm works as magic, he treats her kindly. Some talking and he explains us about the order in which the pages are to be put, the numbers add up to give out some coordinates, we have enough numbers to make the two numbers, still more pages would be needed to make a third number, strange, why would some numbers remain unused? However Google Earth saves the day, pointing us to the coordinates, quite close to us, north of the city within the woods. When we get there, I can feel an Azoth, but am unable to find its source. I know we are close to the ocean, but its too quiet around us, as if something has kept the waves away from us. We find an abandoned construction near a clifff, some sort of old lighthouse, on its front there is a strange symbol, a V over crossed by an X and a point in the middle. We go in, the walls are covered in small writing, I read it aloud, its latin, I can read it but not understand it, I record a fragment in my cellphone. Its dark, there is no electricity, and using the cells as lanterns is too uncomfortable and insuficient, we head back to the city, and stop at a Walmart. As I go get some lanterns, batteries and a couple of Kitchen knifes to use as weapons in case something appears, Helena starts chatting with the night shift clerk, some Hindu guy.
By the time we get back to the lighthouse, a large luxurious vehicle is parkec outside it, A man sees us, he´s a priest, he comes to us and says it is dangerous for us young people to be out so late in such a place, I try to convince him to let us in by telling him we had bet we could get into the strange lighthouse and that our friends would call us cowards if we did not, .as we try to convince him to let us pass, two men emerge from the construction. These two inmediately recognize me as a monster, as if it were my fault, still he uses “Monsters” plural, one tries to charge against me, but I simply look into his eyes and paralyze him, the second one unsheathes a large sword, and rams Kadaj, making a deep wound.
I use my power and tell the paralyzed one to surrender, that he should take his friends out of here, and drive until their car runs out of fuel, he stops his friends and takes them away, I look around and Helena had already convinced the third one to stay still,.we can now enter the building, but Kadaj is severy wounded. So we decide to come back later.
We stop again at Walmart, Helena tells me to wait with Kadaj, he is bleeding. She explains me her plan, and reveals something about Kadaj that explains why we only go out during the night, he is a Vampire, and she would be sending people to us, people I must paralize and Kadaj would feed from them.
A guy comes our way, mumblind something about me being beautiful, and asking how much would I charge, just when I thought I could leave prostitution long in my past this comes out, I paralyze him and have Kadage bite him. I tell the guy to go home to his mom crying, he is about to obbey when Kadaj´s pride kicks in and he starts brawling the guy, I thought Kadaj would win easily, what could be worse than suck a deep wound? But after a few blows Kadaj falls to the ground and adquires the look of a dried corpse, I again paralyze the guy and make him go home to his mommy, a humiliation I still find funny.
Helena came to meet us and her surprise is mixed with a let down when she sees the corpse.that lies before me. With a little trouble we take him to an old building, a mannor. We are received by a woman named Cassandra, Helena treats her with respect, and she seems to hate doing this.
While Kadaj recovers, I receve a call, its Sephiroth, he finally reapeared. He tells me that some young woman wants to meet me. I deny the proposition.
Helena told Cassandra about the party, the woman kindly offers to lend us some clothes, by the end of the day we are ready, as ready as I can be, Cassandra lent me a dress, but she is quite tall, while I am quite short, so her beautiful dress just looks bad on me.

No hay comentarios: