martes, 13 de julio de 2010

Tema de entrada de la Campaña



Este la entrada que me gusta para la campaña actual.


I dropped a marble; when I chased after it, I dropped another
Only one remains in a single sunny spot

The moment their hearts begin to beat, like it or not,
people claim their own place
They keep protecting it so that it isn't snatched away

Though I kept my hands clean, they look dirty
Before I doubt my memory, my memory will doubt me

We'll meet each other for sure, making our identical
heartbeats into our landmarks
I am here, because I'm always calling
When our worn-out motives overlap and tremble,
I'll know the meaning of my birth

So long as we continue to exist, we can't help but claim
our own place
It's impossible for two to enter a single sunny spot

I dropped a marble; when it fell, something split open
It bathed in light at the place where I plundered it

When you think about it, the footsteps you've counted are
nothing but numbers
Somehow, what I have to know is somewhere between
"one" and "zero"

We'll meet each other for the first time, making our
same scream's flags into our landmarks
Don't forget, because I'm always calling
When we bury our collective motives together,
We will exchange a promise

We are mirrors, each of us meant
To reflect every bit of the other's karma
We will touch each other's dirtied hands
And grasp their shape

I am here, I can definitely feel you
We are here in the same sunny spot

Don't forget, because I'm always calling from
inside the same marble
That's right, we'll meet each other for sure;
when we build a crosson our submerged motives
We will fulfill our promise
We will become one
nos vemos.

No hay comentarios: