viernes, 24 de abril de 2009

Mission 0 13/04/09

Cheiron Group, Retreival Division
Agent: Miho Kuna
Date **/**/****

Report:

I arrived in Massachusets as planed without any delay, and headed to Arkham, from there I took a bus to Racoon City, roughly half an hour away from the small town. This was my first mission for the Cheiron group as a Hunter, a simple retreival mission, pick up some samples and take them back to Russia, as simple as that. I got off the bus and headed to the adress I was given, skating all the way until I reached the very corner of the specified street. I took my bag, within it the Katana that our local contact had given me and a simple hand gun, a couple changes of clothes and within a pocket in my Jacket the letter that showed who I was.
I knocked the door, there was no reply, the only sound reaching me was some comotion nextdoor, curiosity and boredom led me to peek inside, the door was open, and I simply looked inside, five people, all unknown to me, seemed to desperately be looking for something, one of them came out and entered the garage, completely ignoring me. I saw nothing of much interest and went and sat on the porch of the house where I was sent.
An hour went by when three of those next door aproached the house I was waiting at, I looked at them, two latinos, man and woman, and a rather pompous looking caucasian, I extended the letter to the latino man, he read it, and nodded before saying that the samples I was to collect had not arrived, that I should turn back.
I went to the hotel and signed in. and inmediately e-mailed HQ telling them what I had been told, their reply was swiftly delivered to me, they had confirmed the samples arrival, and ordering me to head back and retreive them.
I skated in the night to my destination, the caucasian man was sleeping outside the house with only a couple of bags with him. I did not put much attention to him, and went to the porch again, looking in through the windows in hope of seeing something within that I might identify as the samples. But the light was too dim. I wanted to get this done quickly so I simply sliced the door open, to my demise it was rigged with an alarm, the noise would wake the man on the yard, so I ran inside and hid myself. The neighors rushed in shortly after, I heard their footsteps and mumbling. I was able to keep myself hidden until the police arrived, their lights aiming right at my hideout, the first one to see me was the very same woman that had ignored me that very afternoon, she inmediately pointed a kitchen knife at me, next to her came the strange man, he took a chair and broke a leg of and wielded it as a club. But both were little effective against a proper weapon, I pointed my Katana at the woman, fearing more the blade thanh the chair- leg. I walked out the back door keeping my rivals at a distance, but as I stepped out I heard a dreadful noise, the clicking of a weapon being loaded, I turned to see another man holding a shotgun and aiming it at me. It was out of simple common sense than anything else that I dropped my sword. The police entered shortly after and took me captive under the charges of barging in.
I was taken in, and they tried to make me confess, still, they got nothing out of me, I kept myself silent ins spite of the fact that they could match my katana to my fingerprints. Not even the fact that the two people that lived in that house had gone missing and I was the prime suspect.

I waited patiently, sooner or later someone would come looking for me, to my surprise it was not the Cheiron group, but their American counterpart, they knew of my presence in the country, of my Identity and intentions, they had arranged with HQ that I would be helping them. They took me in some armored van to a strange warehouse near the lake, and told me to go through the back as they gave me my sword back, I obbeyed.
I climbed a couple of crates to reach a window, I looked inside and saw the trio that had me arrested facing a spider like creature with the torso of a woman fighting them, the creature was already bleeding and the shotgun still somked a bit. I jumped in and landed infront of the creature, unsheathed my Katana and with a simple swing I cut the creature´s head off.

The rest of the American agents barged in carrying weapons and looking for any other danger, at that time the only possible danger in the room, according to their standards, was me. They cuffed me and made us all exit.

I was first put in a strange cell, still I was properly fed and treated, some days passed before they gathered us four again, explaining us of Task Force Valkyrie, a secren government division that handled any supernatural phenomena, much like the Cheiron group does. They needed us to form a small cell of hunters, our mission would be to destroy these creatures, I will, but that does not mean I will not send HQ some samples as often as I can.

Six weeks have passed, in them we have been trained to meet the requirements for hunters to face creatures that exceed the abilities of humans, soon we will be sent out as a team, Until then I have nothing to say.

4 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

no querras decir, nothing to write, mudita, muajajaja

Eduardo Negrete dijo...

jajaaja TODO ESO HISO MIJO; Y LOS DEMAS QUE HICIERON? jajaja, chale se escucha muy interesante el juego

Mr GFSL dijo...

1.- Se escribe "Hizo", no imites la ortografia de costilla.
2.- Los demás, Magodo llego al pueblo, rento un cuarto en la casa de los vecinos de Claire (Manolo), con sus resources de ** compro un ajolote y una rana exotica, al final del dia mientras cenaban en casa de Claire aparecio una misteriosa araña blanca con ojos azules que hizo que la vecina se sintiera mal, para esto su hermano se comportaba extraño y no ayudo a buscar el uberbicho del tamaño de una mano (el caos que Miho vio en la casa vecina pue´) Mientras Miho taba arrestada los otros fueron a buscar a los vecinos que habian desaparecido y fue cuando llegaron a la bodega, el vecino estaba muerto y su cadaver relleno de arañas, y al tratar de protegerse de un swarm se encerraron en un cuarto con un gigantesco capullo del que empezo a salir el monstruo, el hermano de Claire le propino un escopetazo, Magodo un espadazo (1L), el monstruo, que era la desaparecida vecina convertida en la Drow del screen de junjuns, se enojo y tumbo a Majodo de un golpe y fue cuando llego Miho y mato al monstruo (7L), yo como jugador, pedi discuplpas por andar cazando goles. y el hermano de Claire le pregunto a su hermana porque todas las chicas que le presenta terminan siendo raras como la ahora difunta vecina...
Finalmente por las seis semans de entrenamiento el Palo nos dio 25 puntos de experiencia.

Unknown dijo...

nosotros nos divertimos como locos no estando en la carcel y encarcelamos a una japonesa muda tan solo unos cuantos centímetros mas alta que costilla...

claire trató de provocar interes en el aprendiz pero solo para descubir que el aprendiz sufre de la filia de troy mclure hacia los peces...