domingo, 24 de abril de 2011

Natascha Marianko

Lombardia, Italia
( translated from italian)

Father dearest:

You are now reading my farewell, I will no longer be among the living when you read these lines, and my heart grieves as i think of your face saddening as you read.

But i am about to make a great sacrifice in order to prevent a great evil from advancing upon our land.

Yours trully

Natascha Marianenko


End of letter



In some minutes she will come, and honour her part of the deal, the Germans threaten our land, so close to france, word is that Maginot will not hold them, Mussolini is not helping us either, and not even the peoplr next doot are trustworthy, I saw them among a mob chasing some jews nnot long ago.

I am now anxious, muneck tingles as mu blood flows though it for the last minutes. Undeath, unlife, an elusive term, an apparent blessing, a monstruous one. Not long fromnow I will no longer be able to enjoy the warmth of the sun, nor its light. I am to become the only true predator of man. And those Germans shall nourish me.

This letter is so brief, father will want some answers, but even before the embrace, I already protect the Masquerade.

I really want to go back home, but the Crone needs to stop the Nazi occultists from reaching into our vaults, many have already desserted us and joined them.
When I joined the Crone I left my family behind, i have been missing them. Now I indeed will never go back. But it was all mere luck, I was back then a common girl from Varese, as common as a descendant of Ukranian parents can be, I was running a simple errand, just after sunset, walking through downtown, carryng bread for dinner, when a growling sound reached me, i looked, only to see a large dog attacking a girl not much older than me,her arm bleeding deeply, her face full of rage, the scene paralized me, Even a mastiff would have been dwarved by that very dog before me. I looked into the girl's eyes, I thought them to be beautiful beyond compare, something then compelled me to help her, I then saw she had droppeda pocket knife i kicked it bmc. her reach, she grabbed it a the dog bit her leg, and she used her good arm to stab it in the eye, it growled wildly and retreated, getting smaller, clumsy step after clumsy step, it turned into a human, a woman not much older than me or the girl i had helped, she fell to the ground. out of nowhere the girl i helped appeaed between the dog- woman and me, retrieved her knife an then turned to face me, her face was stern,and now looked less magnificent, still she did look attractive enough to make me jealous. I blinked, and opened them, only to find her on my neck.
When she was finished, she looked into my eyes again and told me to follow her. i obbeyed.
She guided me to a basement some blocks away, and told me I woul not see another three days if i did not go with her to Brescia, she pulled something out of her pocket and put it in a small box, locked it and then she put said box in a briefcase, she pulled me out of the basement, and hurried me into a Topolino, the tiny car advanced discretely in the narrow streets, until we exited the towm, just then did i realize that her arm looked better, as if it had onlybeen bruised.

I gave been in Brescia ever since, making errands for the Crone as a discrete messenger during daytime, managing files and learning, athe deal was simple, help them or be a simple meal, Stefania, the girl I saved, turne ouut to be 29 years older than me. A Daeva, and in minutes i will be like her.




War broke loose and consumed everything, Stefania and I have been pushed into France, following the trace of some Ordo Dracul people. Most of our preacious libraries are now sealed with rubble, only a small group of our servants remain with us, save for a small amount of rabbits we all use for nourishment, these servants would be destined for Stefania and me.

Normandy changed the course of war, we are facing many wars, the covenants struggle to keep power in spite of many of the masquerade leaving Europe. The werewolves are particularly defensive, I became a vampire to keep this war away from home, but ot still grew, the German occultists have ruptured into factions, what am I to do now? I am tired of this running

1 comentario:

Hyuga Ricdeau dijo...

Me gusto como describes la historia, Glenn, pero quiza para Gigio seria útil si tambien le agregas que vice y virtue vas a usar.