sábado, 6 de marzo de 2010

background de mi Geist

admito voy leto con el libro de Geist, recien acabo de leer lo de darle un Background al Geist por separado al del Bound, asi que aqui esta:
Sharon

As far as I have been able to tell, Sharon is about 300 years old, and her beautiful young face contrasts greatly with her true personality, she is agressive, vengeful and violent, the spear scar in her chest glimmers with ruby red blood whenever she is angry or she would find pleasure in harming others, she says she is a Geist of Justice, I do not beleie much about this, since she craves to tare vengance upon everything that might interrupt her brief moments of peace, as far as I have been able to tell, she was very much like me, impovered and craving for more, and as I, she was called by some sort of delictive group (she has not given me detalis on where and when, she always says that it was “around some time” or “Somewhere around a place...”) and joined eagerly, Much like I faced my end, she did, the goup she called then friends stole a good deal of gold from some rich guy, a very vast amount, enough to make a peasant live comfortably for a lifetime, and then i happened, one of them craved more than the others, and took an iron bar with a sharp point, and drove it through the chest of Sharon (she says she adopted the name once dead, her real name is unkown to her, this, I do beleive is true) and she was soon among the souls of the underworld,. Not until a particular bullet was fired, did she become a geist.

No hay comentarios: